Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby #4 Ultrasound Pics

So I'm way behind posting these but since we haven't actually had the baby yet I think I have some wiggle room here. Earlier this month we had our first ultrasound done for baby #4. We DID NOT find out what the baby's gender is - this will be a surprise to all until the baby is born. We love these kinds of surprises!! The kids came with us to see the baby. The girls knew what to expect since they have "been there, done that" before. Poor Drew however was so confused - he thought the doctor was going to take the baby out for a bit and then put it back in. He was bored after five  minutes until he discovered the "jelly" spread over my stomach. Every once in awhile I felt a little finger playing with the jelly along the side of my stomach.

So anyway here are some pics of our little #4:





No comments: