Looking for some special Valentine's Day desserts to serve your family or friends to show you love them? Here is a list of 10 simple Valentine's Day desserts that are sure to please everyone.
1. Homemade Italian Cream Sodas: These "kid friendly" drinks are a great way to start off your meal or serve after dinner as an after dinner "mock"cocktail. (via Butter With a Side of Bread)
2. Chocolate Fondue: Simple yet so very elegant! Use dark chocolate to boost your antioxidant intake along with a variety of fruits to dip into it and you have a fairly healthy yet decadent dessert. (via Fox and Briar)
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes: This is two desserts in one, a cupcake + a chocolate covered strawberry! What is not to love. (via Lil Luna)
4. Individual Fruit Chocolate Brownie Trifles: A mouthwatering combination of gooey brownie, light fluffy cool whip and raspberries. (via Just A Taste)
5. Heart Macarons: Such a sweet little treat to finish off a Valentine's Day meal. (via Liv For Cake)
6. Amaretto Truffles: These look complicated but I promise this simple recipe whips together quickly and tastes amazing. (via Lazy Cat Kitchen)
7. Chocolate Chip Blondies: Here is a simple cookie recipe you can even make a ahead! A heart shaped cookie cutter adds a little pizzaz to this sweet dessert. (via Cooking Classy)
8. Chocolate Covered Pretzels: The salt from the pretzel just enhances the chocolate flavor making this one of my favorite treats. You can customize the sprinkles or toppings to your liking. Oh, and it is super easy to make! (via Love From The Oven)
9. XOXO Rice Krispie Treats: Looking for a gluten free and nut free dessert? Rice krispie treats are a winner! You can color them and shape them into a variety of Valentine themed shapes too. (via Two Sisters Crafting)
10. Cherry Delight: Doesn't this just look amazing! The name says it all DELIGHT! (via Life In The Lofthouse)
Happy Valentine's Day to you! I'd love to hear (or see) what dessert you serve this Valentine's Day to your friends and loved ones.