Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

DIY digital picture enhancements

OK no more excuses - I've really been trying to take more pictures - or at least drag the camera around with me so I don't have an excuse not to take pictures. I love editing the pictures, zooming in, cropping, changing the color or even adding fonts. I've been using the standard software from our Kodak camera which is OK but has its limitations. However, recently while reading one of my favorite blogs homemadebyjill.blogspot.com Jill introduced a photo editing software site that is FREE. I gave the site a try and immediately fell in love with the many editing options available. There are additional tools which the user can purchase but the free stuff was all I need at this point with my rookie photo skills. The site is http://www.picnik.com/. I hope you enjoy using this as much as I do. Here are a few pics I took and "edited" using picnik.com. (before & after)



Before After (using picnik.com)

Before After....OK I think you all get the point!
Now about those excuses....has anyone seen my spare set of rechargeable batteries. Last seen 4/16 during a visit with Cara & Chester - I think they are in a toy...back to looking!

No comments: